Monday, February 21, 2011

Share your godswar guides here!

Want to get known by sharing your ideas and godswar guides? This now your chance to show your talent and being the godswar expert! Make a guide and get your guide posted on my blog with thousand of godswar player visitors daily! Just follow these steps:

-Make a guide on MS word
-Send your finished guide on my email(paolosagenes@yahoo.com)
-if your blog as an image on it, upload it on photobucket and tell me where to put it.
-If you are a regular guide creator, I can add you to be a writer on my blog and create guides directly on it.
-Please include your:
IGN
Server
Guild (optional)

So what are you waiting for? Create your own guides now and get known on your respective servers!

NOTE: I will view the guides first before i post it. I will send you a message if it was posted or rejected. Thanks!
 
(Any Corrections and additions, Please leave comment)
No flames please! Please respect my blog. All "FOUL/BAD/HUMILIATING" comments will be removed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment